Wednesday 30 October 2013

Welcome to My Blog


I am pleased that you are reading this.  After some thinking and discussions with some people, I have decided to start this blog to share thoughts on what I know - or don't know.  Seriously, I intend to write about what is at a crossroads between enterprise risk management (ERM), financial regulation and economic analysis.

And the name?  Well, my wife came up with the name 'crescendo' for her art business and she has kindly allowed me to use her idea of a name.  If you speak Italian or learnt music - none of which apply to me - you know that crescendo is something that increases in strength.

I hope you enjoy the postings and that they increase our mutual understanding.  Please get in touch with any thoughts and observations.  I would like this to become a two-way conversation.

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment